Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm here!

Hey family, I am just writing you a quick email even though my P-day isn't until monday to tell you I am here. I got in about 11:45 last night and President and Sister Martineau were there to pick me up. I came back to the mission home and went straight to bed. There are three other sisters that are new and one elder. We met our companions today, recording us teaching a lesson and watched it and I met with President Martineau. My companion is named Hermana Venegas she is from Canada but her family is originally from Chile. We are opening a new area in Bayamon, which is a suburb of San Juan. So we are really close. It was so good to talk to you yesterday. Love you all. Happy Thanksgiving! Say hi to everyone for me. Happy Birthday Ab! You're 18 I can't believe it. Anyway, I'll write on Monday. Love you all Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment