Friday, May 13, 2011

Hi everyone,


It was so fun to talk to all of you on Sunday! Although I missed talking to Rach. But I'm reading her blog posts that Mom copies into the email so at least I am able to read a little about all the awesome experiences she's having in DC. Well I wish I had more to report this week not much has happened since Sunday. We had an amazing zone conference monday, as always the spirit was so strong. We talked about how we have been working so hard making so many changes here in the mission but we haven't really seen so many fruits of our labors yet. But they shared a scripture with us to help us know that now is the time of the harvest, the time for Puerto Rico to start progressing. But I really liked it and I can apply it to my personal life. 2 Nephi 27:23 "For behold, I am God; and I am a God of miracles; and I will show unto the worlds that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and I work not among the children of men save it be according to their faith". God is a God of miracles he never changes but sometimes he is just waiting for us to have enough faith so that he can do is work.

Tell everyone hi for me, I can't wait to see everyone. Here are some pictures from when we went on the bike ride last p-day.

oops sorry I can't load the pictures up. they don't work. I have a question... did you ever get my package? did you like candy I sent? do you want more? Do you want me to bring anything home for you guys?

Oh this is a shot out for Steph and Katie, I have been getting your letters I'm excited to see you. I get home the 26th and I speak on the 5th. I'll try and write you when I get time.

Love you all a ton.







No comments:

Post a Comment