Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas! I know that I said I wouldn't be writing any emails this week but we are at the office right now and they allowed us a few minutes to write emails. We are having a two day christmas conference and it has been really great so far. This morning we started early and we went to the Yunque National Rain Forest. We went hiking there and then we to eat lunch at the outlet malls. I don't know if you have ever seen those movies on YouTube that they call flash mob. Where people go into the food court at the mall or in the subway in New York and start little by little singing and people join in until a whole bunch of people are singing. We did that. We were all sitting there eating and one of the sisters started to sing and then little by little we all stood up and joined in and went to the center of the food court and sang a few songs it was pretty cool. Tonight we are going to have a talent show and eat dinner then tommorrow we are going to have a more formal conference with leaders here in Puerto Rico and we are going to have a testimony meeting. I will talk to you Christmas night! I can't wait. I am so excited.

Things are going good here. It is a little different working in Adjuntas and many of our investigators aren't progressing. It's been hard for my companion because she has been working with these people for so long but we are trying find families. I know that things will start looking up. Anyway I can't write much there are so many missionaries that are going to try and use the computers. I just wanted to say hi really quickly. We'll talk on christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment