Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Still in Aricebo with Hermana Rodriquez

Well, today are transfers but we aren't going anywhere; which is great. I don't want to change areas because Arecibo is great and we are seeing a ton of success. I would cry if President had moved me. We'll see what will happen next transfer but for 6 more weeks I'll be here and I'm excited. Still with Hermana Rodgriguez; so we'll be together for at least 6 months. So crazy to think that it's been that long. We'll hit our year mark next week. So crazy, I can't believe it is going by so fast. So...sounds like things have been pretty crazy this week with school for everyone. Congrats Erin on getting your article published. I wish I could see.When you get the magazine save me a copy will you? So what's this about a tree falling on my car? haha hope everything is okay. No details were provided with the story. Hope that means that it will still be there when I get back. If not guess I'll be walking a lot haha.


Mom, thanks so much for the package, the red wide band is exactly what I needed. I'll send the rest back. Thanks so much for everything else too. Hermana Rodriguez was especially grateful and in complete shock. So thank you, We are going to go clothes shopping this next week.

So this week has been pretty good. As I said we are still here and I'm really glad because as I said we have some amazing investigators. The baptism of Denis is this Saturday and we're excited. We had four investigators at church on Sunday that is the most I've ever had at church in my mission; usually one or two. Jennifer and Yillianette were super excited to come. They liked it a lot but it was a little hard because the baby started crying during sacrament meeting and they spent most of it outside in the hall and the lesson on eternal marriage was a little hard seeing as she is recently divorced. But she is planning on coming back next week. They are progressing a lot. Members continue to be amazing. A member named Ramon is sharing the gospel like crazy. He introduced us to his friend Ana and she is so amazing and is coming to church this Sunday as well. We had an amazing lesson with her last night where we watched The Restoration and she just couldn't stop crying. Ramon asked for two more copies of the Book of Mormon to give away to other friends that want to listen to the gospel. So we'll see how it goes. Other thanthat, we are just continuing to work hard trying to make the goals that the area leaders have for us. The way mission work is being done here in Puerto Rico is really changing.  They expect us to work harder and more focused than ever before. We are working harder than ever before in conversions and reactivation and I know that we are going to start seeing a lot of great things.

Anyway love you all a ton. Goodluck with work, school and everything else.

Wow! so as I was finishing typing, I just got the pictures Erin sent of the tree on the car! I can't believe it. Thank goodness it wasn't worse. Thanks for sending me the pics. I'm still in shock. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment