Monday, June 28, 2010

New companion from El Salvador

Hey Everyone,


Sounds like everyone has had a ton of fun. Wow, I want to see pictures from this New York trip. Sounds like you had so much fun! You'll have to take me all around next summer to see all these awesome places, the narrows, rapelling, Havasupi etc. I'm jealous sounds like you are having an awesome summer. Wow, look at how outdoorsy you have all become. It's crazy.
Well I am still in the same place. Toa Baja ward but I live in Toa Alta. Its my third transfer here. My new companion is amazing! Hermana Rodriguez. She is from El Salvador. Second companion from there. She started the mission in November with me but I barely know her because she has always served She is so fun always really positive and really humble. She teaches with the spirit and has such a strong testimony and works really hard. I am already learning a ton and she's awesome. We are really excited for this transfer. She's helping me with my spanish and my accent and I am helping her learn english, she started learning here in the mission and she already knows a lot.

Its been a pretty great week. Julio is progressing! We taught him the plan of salvation and he really liked it he had a ton of questions because it is something so new. He came to church on sunday and really liked it! He is reading and loves learning everything. We are going to try and set a baptism date this week so we're praying really hard that things will keep going well. He really is awesome! We are trying to work a lot more with the ward to get them involved and its really awesome because the new young women's president is a return missionary and having her in our meetings is great with her we want to plan more ways to get the youth involved in the work. Our new mission president comes tomorrow. So strange! It will be good though. He is amazing. I have heard him speak twice and its like hearing a general authority speak. He has been an area 70 for the last few years. So we'll see what changes will be made by the way there is a really good possibility that we will have p-day on wednesday from now on. So if you don't get an email next monday you will know that's its been changed to wednesday. Anyway I have to go sorry its sort of short but I'll send some pictures next week and tell you more.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment